Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
A Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) provides a comprehensive picture of the current and future health and wellbeing of the local population.
• provides a common view of health and care needs for the local community including identifying inequalities in health
• documents current service provision
• identifies gaps in health and care services, identifying unmet needs
• details evidence of effectiveness for different health and care interventions
• draws on a wide range of quantitative and qualitative data, including service user views
• is concerned with wider social factors that have an impact on people’s health and wellbeing, such as housing, poverty and employment.
Start reading Download