Site location plan
A site location plan is a map base that shows the location of the application site in relation to surrounding roads, buildings and other land.
Site location plans should:
- Be taken from an up to date Ordnance Survey Base, or to an equivalent standard.
- Be to a suitable scale of 1:1000, 1:1250 or 1:2500 for larger sites.
- Where possible, cover an A4 sheet of paper with the application site in the centre of the plan.
- Show adjoining road names and numbers.
- Show the application site boundary outlined in red; the access to the site from a public highway should also be outlined in red.
- Show any other adjoining land owned by the applicant outlined in blue.