Skip to main content
Access keys Home News Site map Site help Complaints Terms Contact us

How to report a concern

There is one central number to call if you are concerned about an adult who is or may be at risk in South Gloucestershire – 01454 868007

Please also call this number if you use care services, you are a carer or a professional and you want to:

  • talk about any safeguarding issues, worries or questions you have
  • make a complaint or give us feedback
  • ask for advice